No one knows what tomorrow holds, but you can prepare for the unexpected with a Life Insurance policy. If you should pass away, a life insurance policy will provide a death benefit to your beneficiaries. At Lake Insurance we have agents dedicated to providing you with top quality customer service and will not be satisfied until you are.
There are several different types of life insurance coverage and reasons to obtain them. One of our specialists will analyze your situation and discuss your options with you.
Coverages to consider:
Term Life Insurance
– Coverage for a certain amount of time, a “term”
– Less expensive than Whole Life Insurance
– No equity – cannot be used as cash value
Whole Life Insurance
– A permanent life insurance policy for your entire life
– Can build equity and have cash value
– More expensive than Term, but can be of more value in the long run
Universal Life Insurance
– Also a permanent life insurance policy
– Differs from Whole Life Insurance in that typically: more flexible premiums, varying face amounts, and an unbundled pricing structure.
-Builds cash value according to a guaranteed interest rate
We know there are a lot of options. Our agents are ready to answer any questions you may have and find the perfect policy for you. Click on the link to get your life insurance policy quote today!